If you are familiar with the Manchester area, you will know all of the amazing sights and attractions that it has to offer, many for free. The city is a highly active place, brimming with media companies and creativity, but where exactly is the best place to go?
Manchester has a rich history of culture and development; particularly renowned for its music scene, as well as the gay community and acceptance. Despite the city not having the same appeal as larger cities, such as London, there are many things to see there, as well as a thriving economy and some beautiful landscapes.
It is these attractions that have made Manchester an ideal location for company headquarters, as the attractions give workers something to do in the city. In fact listed below are some of the main hotspots, created with the help of officebroker.com:
- The Whitworth Art Gallery: This gallery has a collection of over 55,000 items, is free to enter and has some of the most interesting pieces in the UK as well as innovative and often controversial exhibits. Roughly a year ago, I visited this particular gallery to view and study an exhibit called ‘Kinderzimmer‘, created by Gregor Schneider, which was a large room with no light in at all, save for a small, eerily-lit room that contained a dirty and old mattress. Even though this was a very strange experience, it was certainly interesting.
- Manchester Museum: Run by the Manchester University, it is completely free-to-enter and has been voted as one of the top university museums in the UK. It features about six million items within, such as stuffed animals, genuine models, memorabilia from a wide range of historical periods and dinosaur bones. Highly recommended to any person looking for something entertaining and interesting.
- The Manchester Academy: If you like music and keep up to date with new band, then Manchester Academy is the place for you! Music has been vital in making Manchester the important cultural icon that it has become and this Academy simply reinforces that fact. Featuring a rich list of scheduled bands such as Jimmy Eat World, Example and Groove Armada, this is the ideal arena for attending gigs and the atmosphere is always electric.
- Shopping centers, such as the Trafford Centre: The Trafford Centre frequently attracts shoppers from around the country (and sometimes the world!) to the amazing shops within. This particular centre is more than ideal for workers from serviced offices Manchester, according to office broker staff. Featuring a large-screen cinema, a contemporary food court and a host of high-street shops (and smaller independent retailers), this is shopping heaven!
- Lush landscapes: Despite Manchester having a stereotype of an industrial city, it is packed with amazing landscapes and a number of noteworthy parks. A particular favorite of mine is Heaton Park; with attractions such as playgrounds and a popular animal centre, you can enjoy the fresh air and relax fully. Other recommended parks are Riverside Park, Wythenshawe Park and Queens Park.
Whilst, without prior knowledge, it can be even more fun to explore Manchester and finding out your own personal favorites, these recommendations can ensure that you have a fantastic day out.
Managed, furnished office in Manchester City Centre can, in general, be modified to achieve your exact business requirements.